เพิ่มโฟลเดอร์ที่ต้องการ ล็อค ซ่อน ให้อ่านอย่างเดียว ด้วยปุ่ม Add
เมื่อพยายามเข้าสู่โฟลเดอร์ที่ล็อคไว้ก็จะมีแจ้ง Error ขึ้นดังภาพ
Hide Folders 2009 is an innovative software application which enables you to password protect all the private information on your hard drive. You can make your files and folders inaccessible, invisible or protect them from modification. The protected folders or files are not accessible by any users – no matter how they are trying to get in – locally or from the net. Effective protection mechanism, intuitive user interface, and set of fine-tuning options will suit the needs of everyone from novice Windows users to computer experts. Since 2001, our Hide Folders software products help our users to hide private files and folders from prying eyes.
No better way to protect a folder or a file as easy as Hide Folders 2009 does!
With Hide Folders 2009 you can easily protect any number of folders and files on your computer. You can select any file or folder to protect from the program, drag-and-drop the desired files and folders from Windows Explorer into the Hide Folders 2009 window or protect the file or folder using Windows Explorer context menu.
Features and benefits
* Effective protection methods allow you to hide folders out from users and applications in Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista
* Nobody but you will access your hidden folders.
* 4 protection methods available: Hide, Lock, Hide & Lock, Read Only
* NTFS, FAT32 and FAT volumes are supported.
* File masks support.
* Unlimited number of folders can be protected at the same time.
* Trusted processes support – processes which are permitted to access the protected data.
* No file system structure modifications will occur.
* Effective password protection when running program.
* Effective password protection when uninstalling program.
* Removing Hide Folders 2009 folder from the system will not uncover hidden folders.
* Files from hidden folders will not be lost even if someone tries to remove an upper-level folder.
* Clear recent documents option. Hide Folders 2009 clears records of recently accessed documents if these documents reside in the hidden folders.
* Clear Recycle Bin items originally located in hidden folders.
* Secure Hide Folders 2009 by removing itself from the list of mostly used programs (Windows start menu).
* Secure Hide Folders 2009 by removing itself from Add/Remove software Control Panel applet.
* Hide Folders 2009 will not hide your Windows, Windows System folders and Windows partition root folders – so careless using of Hide Folders 2009 would not bring the system down.
* True stealth mode – you cannot detect the program with Windows Task Manager.
* Safe mode support – The folders can be hidden even if your computer is running in safe mode.
* Hot keys to manage basic Hide Folders 2009 functions.
* Command line support of all main Hide Folders 2009 functions.
* Support of folders named with national language symbols .
* Hide Folders 2009 is multilingual software, its user interface supports different languages and can be easily translated to new languages.
* Intuitive and extremely easy-to-use user interface with visual styles support.
Difference from internal Windows data protection features
A lot of advanced users believe that Hide Folders 2009 (as well as any other third party folder protection software) is useless because Windows has integrated file and folder lock features.
Well, indeed, you can lock folders with Windows XP/Vista and this folder will be inaccessible by the other (unauthorized) users. But there are some annoying limitations that you should be aware of:
1. Windows allows you to lock files and folders on NTFS volumes only. FAT and FAT32 are not supported.
2. It is impossible to hide folder or file with standard Windows facilities. Only file and folder lock is possible.
3. There is no way to make folder invisible but accessible which is helpful for different security tasks like logging, private data recording, backing up etc.
4. A system administrator can easily get access to the locked folders and files.
5. Windows XP home edition doesn’t have a user interface to protect files and folders.
6. There is no files and folders password protection in Windows (except the password you provide during Windows logon) – as soon as an authorized user authenticate himself by logging on, s/he get access to the protected files and folders. If you share your account with the another users then you can’t exploit Windows folder protection features.